White Heat x Denim Shirt

Friday, August 28, 2015

Before summer ends, I had to share the love of summer whiteout with a little twist.

Photographed by Marcus Annable  //  Fremont
TOP: TOPSHOP via Nordstrom
BOTTOM: TOPSHOP
SHIRT: Forever 21
SHOES: ALDO (old, adore these and these)
BAG: Gifted (Similar HERE )
SUNNIES: c/o Polette
JEWERLY: c/o t & j designs Ear Cuff, c/o IO Collective Choker
LIPSTICK: Gerard Cosmetics - Kimchi Doll

_________

Hi LOVEs! Happy Fri-YAY!
I've been in love with these Topshop moto ripped jeans ever since they were my own, and my fondness for them has never decreased. Not even tiny a bit. Plus, these are first in the rotation when it comes to making white-out looks. You can check how I styled them for other white-on-white looks both HERE & HERE.

I decided to go for another whiteout ensemble because I got this extremely comfy crisp white t-shirt also from Topshop! I knotted the shirt to show off my belly because it was quite hot, and it made a huge difference to expose some skin and feel the air. Even though it was totally working with just these jeans and tee, I added a denim shirt and tied it around the waist for a more elevated look! I am definitely so pleased with the way the outfit ended up. My #RainbowHair even contrasts well with the denim shirt, and it's fun to mix up a little color against the white palette while still clearly retaining the white-on-white look.
Speaking of my hairstyle, the 'topknot' is such a go-to hairdo at the moment, especially when I simply want to add a little something more! It's preppy and playful! And with these Polette purple sunglasses? My life is complete!!! I have to admit that today's look is absolutely one of my favorite summer looks!

Hope you are all having an amazing week so far and so ready to kick off a fun weekend!
Thank you so much for all the love and support! 



_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. loveeeee your outfit! very simple and your hair is to die for *_* !!

    ♥ Lauren xx | laurlauu . beauty . fashion . life . blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit. I love the outfit and wow your hair colour is amazing!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *