#SummerFridays, Beach Day | boohoo swimwear

Friday, July 17, 2015

It's Friday! Let's celebrate, let's have some fun!



Photographed by James Chrosniak  //  Alki Beach


Everything: c/o boohoo.com ( BIKINI, TOP, HAT, NECKLACE )
_________

Hi LOVEs! Happy FriYay!
Whenever your favorite brand reaches out to you for some collaboration, you just can't believe it and you feel as if you were still in the dream or something. Well that happened to me when boohoo emailed me regarding this awesome campaign "Celebrating #SummerFridays"!!!!!

#SummerFridays is an extension from their new #WeAreUSA campaign which is about celebrating the unique personalities that are expressed through fashion, and embracing the differences in everyone’s individual style and identity. We Are Now, We Are Bold, We Are Fit, We Are Free – We Are USA. We are boohoo!
I looooooove the concept of this campaign since I am all about being unique through my style.

I wasn't quite aware that many companies in the USA offer employees the option of finishing work early on a Friday. How cool is that? Japan has to start providing this awesome system to employees! haha So based on this, I was asked to share how I spend my Summer Fridays/weekends doing. Can you guess what it is? Well here you go!

"My Summer Fridays list is actually blowing up with some new things I want to try this summer! Standup paddle surfing, rock hopping, go camping for a breathtaking star gazing, and a weekend mini road trip with my besties! Also, I am so excited to make plants to visit “Wide Waves” as I have not been there in a lounge time, maybe since my teenage years! I will definitely rock BooHoo bikini there!" 

For this campaign, I chose a super summery jungle print bikini and double horn necklace. I like rocking a bikini with some accessories to glam up and play with! Whenever you wear a swimsuit, you need to have a cover up 1) you can protect your skin from a longer exposure to the sun and 2) you can camouflage any not-quite-bikini-ready areas. That's why I picked a crochet lace top for my perfect cover up, but then I can also wear this top for the daily basis. You probably know by now that I am such a hat person, and this oversized straw floppy hat is so perfect for a beach attire. I love soaking up in the sun, but gotta protect my mermaid hair from it. I am glad with how the hat contrasts with my hair and gives more chic vibe to a jungle print bikini!
boohoo has an amazing selection of cute, gorgoues, killer, fun swimsuits with such an affordable price, so make sure to check them out because summer is not over YET! 
 
Hope you like what I chose to enjoy my Summer Fridays! 
How would you guys spend? Have a lovely weekend, cutie pies! 

_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *