I C Y

Monday, January 26, 2015


Photographed by Mike Diep // Discovery Park

TOP: From Japan (adore this)  //  COAT: ZARA (sold out, adore this in B&W or this)  //  BOTTOM: ZARA  //  BOOTS: Charlotte Russe (old, similar here or here)  //  SUNGLASSES: Forever 21 



_________


Hi LOVEs! Happy Monday!
I hope your new week is going to be fabulous! Can you believe that the first month of 2015 will have passed us by already in a few more days? I definitely can't believe it!

A few weeks ago it was my pleasure to work with a very talented local photographer, Mike. He was a suggested user on Instagram and I've been enjoying his work for a long time. It was first our time shooting in almost 4+ years. We had been s et up this photoshoot for the longest time until recently, so I'm glad we finally did and I am really excited to share the results! Here is the first set!

Since I've got this awesome silver/blond hair, I really wanted to showcase it as an integral part of my outfit on the first set. Well..... he totally killed it! I am just so overjoyed with how the color is changing every day and the hair looks totally different depending on the weather. If you follow me on my Insta (@AikasLoveCloset), you know that I snagged this lovely killer fur coat on sale at ZARA. I believe investing a little extra money on a coat is always the right choice during this the cold season, since it becomes the major piece of the whole look. I mean, if you have to wear a coat to keep warm, then be sure to make a statement, too!
Even though a lot of people (including myself ) are looking forward to the warmer weather, the reality is that the temperatures will stay low for a while. Thanks to this cute coat, I don't have to endure cold temperatures  anymore. It does a great job at keeping out the cold air, so lately I rather enjoy dressing up on chilly days! I adore its pale pink hue, fluffy textures and volume around the sleeves. There are lots of fun elements in this one coat, and it makes me want to go out with it every day, all day! I can't get enough of how the coat really goes with my hair, either. 

To highlight the coat and hair even more, I went for an all-black color scheme underneath. I just simply styled it with my old body-hugging V-neck top and black skinny jeans. Then, I topped it off with my favorite platform boots. I put on some pale  pink lipstick to keep an "ICY" vibe as my finishing touch.


How did you like this set? Stay tuned for another one in chic city-oriented look!
Have a lovely day dolls! 


_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

  1. It's quite crappy and cold here too, at least it could be snowing and pretty, but noooo, it have to rain and be all dark and ugly! Adore the photo shoot, it turned out magical. And the coat is a wonderful investment, I'm crazy about faux fur lately!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *