TRIANGL Lucie Candy Pink

Sunday, August 10, 2014


Photographed by Eric Paguio of TypeNameHere // His Studio 


UNDERWEAR - LUCIE・CANDY PINK: c/o TRIANGLE
HOODIE: Gilly Hicks
LOUNGE SHORTS: Old Navy
FAKE GLASSES: Urban Outfitters 



___________



Hi LOVEs! Happy Sunday! I hope your weekend is treating you well <3
If not, hopefully I can bring you some fun and a pleasurable moment with today's post!!

If you have followed my INSTA for a while, you will know that I recently  received a lovely and effortlessly cool underwear set from TRIANGL. I'd seen their swimwear and other underwear on many Insta posts of the people I follow, so I was really happy when they mailed me a top and bottom set! When I opened the box, I was impressed with how cute it was, and I was so happy to see how flattering it was when I put it on. Even the case they used to pack the underwear in is so stylish. I decided to recycle it as my perfect room decoration! Their underwear is simple yet attractive with a very eye-catchy design and the pop of neon colors! It's made of micro-mesh fabrics, no wonder it is super comfy to wear! I was having a hard time choosing the color since all colors are so tempting! But, I made the right choice. I can't get enough of how the color matches my pink hair <3
If I could choose one thing to improve about the set, I would ask that the bra be offered with pads. My bust is not so big and it can be a source of dissatisfaction for me (Double sad face emoji), so I always choose a padded bra. Honestly, I am most comfortable that way...

That said, don't you think Eric did an AMAZING job making both me and the underwear look both charming yet seductive?? I played around with it, styling it up in different ways: wearing fake glasses or some little gold jewelry and changing the lip colors...  Underwear is cute by itself, but I like it also paired with a hoodie and/or with room wear clothing such as lounge shorts. The bra turned out looking like a cool sporty bra and the neon color stands out vividly!
 
Wearing pretty or elegant underwear is something I've come to care about in the last few years as I  have grow into a woman. Even though it's not visible like a regular outfit, it absolutely helps you boost your inner femininity and built self-confidence. It makes you feel even sexier and more powerful. I don't have a perfect body like a Victoria's Secret model, but wearing a lovely set of underwear allows me to embrace my body. After all, wound't you agree that if you wear old crusty underwear you might feel frumpy, but when you put on a pair of alluring colored underwear you can feel happier and more excited? The fashion makes the woman who she is, and that includes lingerie!

You can get their underwear shipped to any country because TRIANGL ships internationally! Don't forget to check out their stunning bikini line as well! Hot summer days are still with us for a bit longer!


Have a wonderful sunday 




___________



♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

  1. No padding drama, tell me about it! I'm so flat chested even padding don't do the trick :D I love the swimsuit though, you are one sexy cake! *_*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *