"LOVE" is Everywhere

Friday, January 10, 2014



Photographed by James Chrosniak

PURPLE SHORT RIB BEANIE (similar HERE): ASOS
OVERSIZED SCARF: Forever 21
BIKER JACKET (similar HERE): H&M
'LOVE' PRINTED DRESS - Cutout Neck Printed Midi Dress: c/o Charlotte Russe
LEATHER BOOTIES - FEARGHUSA: ALDO
M.A.B TOTE MINI: Rebecca Minkoff


____________________



One of my favorite words in this entire universe is "LOVE". And not just because it is party of my Japanese name. This world could not work without LOVE, and it is a common sentiment that all humans share across the world, right?

When the awesome Charlotte Russe team sent me this LOVEly dress, I was just speechless. This is so me, and I'd been looking for a monochrome one-of-a-kind dress for a long time. Not only do the "LOVE" graffiti prints make this dress stand out, the cutout along the neck and slit sides are inviting, flattering and so... wow! I love any dress offering details that elevate sex appeal. On top of that, the dress is winter-appropriate because it offers long-sleeves. That means I don't have to freeze in this Seattle cold weather in the name of good style. This dress can be presented  in a multitude of ways. Of course you can wear it simply as it is, just like how I did here. You can add a bit more and layer it up with a chunky knit over the dress. You could also use the upper part as a top and put on any type of bottoms. This bodycon dress is by far an absolute statement piece. 

I kept the black and white theme going on by paring it with black sheer tights and my new ALDO leather booties, which I adore so much! To be honest with you, they are a bit uncomfortable, and I can't walk for a long time in them. Even still, I wear them occasionally due to their beautiful leather texture and fantastic side view. I chose a H&M cropped biker jacket and wrapped up in a Forever 21 oversized scarf to bundle up. They work together to create an edgier look.  

I've been in love with this Rebecca Minkoff M.A.B Tote Mini that I've given as a Christmas gift. The fabric is insanely cool and it has two different faces in the back and front. Either with or without the strap, it is such a fantastic go-to-bag!      

Happy Friday 

____________________




♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

3 fashionable comments

  1. Love your look <3 lovely photos :P

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it Aika!

    btw, i have to steal your poses soon! you do them so well :)

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *