Striped Shirt II ~Newsy Handsome Stripe~

Saturday, June 29, 2013



NEWSBOY CAP: Japan
EARRINGS: Birthday Gift
STRIPED SHIRT (Similar HERE), WHITE FRAMED SUNGLASSES & PINK SHORTS: Forever 21
SNAKE RING: Charlotte Russe
PLATFORM SANDALS: Vince Camuto


---------------------------------------------------



Today's outfit features another striped shirt, this time with an awesome hat.
Have I ever mentioned that I am a big fan of HATS? They complete any look!!!

Since I wanted the second striped shirt look to be more a cool, tomboyish, and sophisticated look, I wore this newsboy cap. I really love the pastel pink shorts and how well they go with the striped shirt. Also, I matched up the sunglasses and bag with the same color so that my look has a solid feeling.

Lately I've been in love with these fun, stunning sandals from Vince Camuto (Got them last year via PIPERLIME) . They have a lot of my favorite features all wrapped up in one pair of shoes: they have color-blocking, are platforms, have a cross strap, and they have thick heels with studs (on the heels)... No wonder I get tons of compliments whenever I wear them! I always love the heels to make my legs longer and slimmer, and these are definitely make it happen!

So far, I super enjoy styling up the striped shirt! The next blog post will be the last striped shirt look... It will be hard to decided which one is my most favorite outfit!!!!


Hope you like/love my second striped shirt look!!!!!  


---------------------------------------------------



♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. People don't wear newsboy caps enough. love this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alix for visiting my blog and leaving the warm comment!
      I love all kinds of hats <3



      AikA <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *