Baby Pink Summer Knitted Sweater

Saturday, July 07, 2012














KHAKI PARKA: Purchased in Japan  |  KNIT : Free People  |  BELT & SKIRF : Thrifted  |  DOTTED SOCKS: ASOS  |  RED BOOTS: Nasty Gal (Qupid)  |  NECKLACES: EXPRESS & H&M  |  WATCH: Nordstrom  |  BRACELETS: F21, Charlotte Russe, ALDO  |  GLASSES: Urban Outfitters 


While knitted swears are considered as one of the ultimate winter clothing items, I've seen a lot of fashionistas actually use them as their statement piece of outfits during this spring/summer. I know you would say... "Really? Knitted Sweaters for summer?" yet they are definitely becoming the new hottest  spring/summer trend, I believe.
 You can rock your summer outfits just by adding a stylish summer knitted sweater with hot pants & summer heels/wedges OR with soft/comfy light silky pants.

I found some cool photos that you could follow the styles regarding summer knitted sweaters!







♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆    STAY FASHIONABLE!!!! ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 
Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

  1. Very interesting. The best online store for women clothes for me is http://www.missholly.com.au/ava-knit-pink/
    I have bought most of my clothes from there. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *