Leopard & Glitter

Friday, January 13, 2012

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!

A couples days ago, I had a chance to go out for shopping. HOW EXCITING! Who else doesn't like shopping?!
Since I haven't gone shopping for myself since X'mas, I was super thrilled and excited to think of what I was going to find and actually get.
Typically, I go to Downtown Seattle to shop, but this time I went with my guy friends who wanted to shop at Buffalo Exchange in U district. To be honest with you, I've been there for only two times including this time.
Then what I found was......
SO MUCH FUN SHOPPING THERE!!!!

I have been looking for some particular items for a long long time, yet because of the prices and sizes, sometimes the qualities/fabrics and styles, I always ended up not being able to buy them. However, shopping over there actually enables to do that with a supper affordable price! WOW!
So for the next post, I will be sharing my new hauls from there! 
Be looking forward to it!

<<< AikA's Outfit of the Day >>>

SCARF : ELLE
COAT: H&M
TIGHTS: From Japan
WEDGE BOOTIE: lulus.com
FUR BAG: Aldo

JACKET: Forever 21
TOPS: Old Navy
SHORT PANTS with BELT: Forever 21
EARRINGS: Urban Outfitters


<<<  Close-ups  >>>

Rings, rings, rings....

My first fur bag EVER!!!!

I love the gritter tights! so eye-catchy!

Very comfy to walk, actually!

<<<  Hair Style  >>>

Side


Front





♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆    Thank you so much for reading!  ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 
Hope you all have a sweet and lovely night!! 
xoxo

You Might Also Like

13 fashionable comments

  1. Thank you very much for your visiting!!!!!! I am super happy with the first comment after I re-blogged!

    I would love to follow your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blazer! Super cute hair.

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by my blog! yours is so lovely! great outfits! following you now!

    <3 rae

    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the rings, the tights and those booties are great. PLus that blazer def makes the outfit :)
    Thanks for stopping by y blog and your lovely comment. Loving your blog and style girl. Definitely following you on GFC :) hope we can follow each other!
    xo,
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Buffalo Exchange! I find some really cool stuff there sometimes. Love the middle gold ring you got and your fur bag, I've been wanting a fur bag for the longets time!

    -Christine
    http://trendenvy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are gorgeous, now following you!! :) great blazer by the way, now I want a pink one!! xx

    http://t-mareeclothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Wonderful blog you've got!! :)
    xo
    -Daysha http://dayshaprettylittlethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your accessories are so cute!!

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice pictures.
    I love your leo-coat!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your outfit! Especially that leopard coat, you have really great style :)
    Really loving your blog, follow each other?
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com
    x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *