A Happy New Year!!!!!

Friday, January 06, 2012

Hey guys! It's been almost a year since my last post, hasn't it? lol
BUT! I came back :) YAY!!
To kick off my new year, I always have in my mind that I want to do/try a new thing to entertain myself and my life just because I am motivated!! Then last year I came across to think that it would be great to start a fashion blog so that I can share my favorite things, my fashion, and so on, with people out there. 
Nonetheless, I unfortunately was too lazy to keep blogging. Why? Of course, there are so many reasons.... Most of them are very personal, like I didn't have much confidence in my fashion/outfit. What if my photos are so terrible that nobody wants to check, since I don't have a nice camera like almost all fashionistas own such as a DSLR? Yet, WHO CARES, right? I guess I have been care about too much who other people think.

Plus, blogging is kinda good for improving my English? haha Although I've been here in America over three years, my English is not perfect, and I am always looking for a superb tool to advance my English. 

I don't know, but I still remember my ESL teacher always told me that "don't be afraid to make a mistake, just keep writing and writing, and soon you'll improve without even noticing!"

Now I guess I have to try and believe in what he says, so hopefully I can keep this blog updated constantly this year!
WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!
Isn't this photo amazing, is it? I still can believe that it's ME! lol


My awesome friend and cool handsome photographer, Connor took this, and it was SO MUCH FUN to shoot with him!!!! Don't forget to click his name and check out more of his fabulous pictures!!!! I guarantee you'll be amazed! REALLY! 


I hope I can shoot with him more this year! :p Just simply because he is stunning as well as the photos he takes!


More photos taken by him will be posted!!!!!!




♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆ 
Hope you all have a sweet and lovely night!! 
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *